The Board of directors of DGR Global is responsible for the corporate governance of the Company. The Board guides and monitors the business and affairs of the Company on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable. The governance principles adopted by the Board are designed to achieve this outcome.
The Key Components of the Corporate Governance Framework of DGR Global are explained in the following list of the Company policies and statements.
You can assess key corporate governance documents by clicking the following links:
- Corporate Governance Statement & Appendix 4G
- Board Charter
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Share Trading Policy
- Assessing the Independence of Director Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy